I went back to India on 27-December 2012, with no plans of coming back to Seoul, and then met my whole family in three Indian cities – Bangalore, Chandigarh and New Delhi. My schedule was packed but I had resolved to keep my blog updated.
I had my reasons but whatever.
But now I am back to Seoul and life looks much more stable after a total travel of more than 10000 kilometres in 22 days. I missed blogging so much. I am still down with fever so I will rest for a little while more before clogging WordPress with my awesome blogs 😉
- My Blog Migration Story: Part 1 (thethinkingcloset.wordpress.com)
- Transition to WordPress Complete (thegeekygay.me)
- Which Do You Prefer: Blogger Or WordPress? (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- A New (to me) Creation Blog for the Roll (creationscience4kids.com)
- A Blogosphere Mystery (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- 5 SEO ideas for WordPress.com bloggers (sandraharriette.com)
- How to Connect with Bloggers: The Best Place to Start (weblogbetter.com)
- Why Blogs Fail (freelancerkenya.com)