I started this blog without any writing, drawing, SEO, or blogging experience. But in the past two and a half months, I have learnt a lot. I started out alone from my house and now I feel that I sit in a room and interact with 140+ other wonderful people every single day. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it, probably more than I can ever express in words.
Just to move up a level in the world of blogging and learn more (plus improve your BBT experience), I am going to make some changes to the layout, theme, fonts (probably add some buttons) and just play with the plethora of options available on WordPress. I do not have any option of custom upgrades at the moment but I will do my best to present BBT in a more refined, stylish and unique way.
Some lovely quotes on Change (in terms of improvement and moving forward):
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. (Winston Churchill )
- Things do not change; we change. (Henry David Thoreau)
- If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living. (Gail Sheehy)
- Change means that what was before wasn’t perfect. People want things to be better. (Esther Dyson)
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. (Stephen Hawking)
I hope you like it. Your constructive feedbacks are welcome.
NOTE: The changes will start today and will continue (little tweaks) till 28th February 2013 or till I am happy with the outcome whichever comes earlier.
Thank you for visiting my little home in blogosphere. Have a great day!